Deposit Operations/Call Center Representative
This position functions as a Deposit Operations/Call Center Representative to provide daily assistance and diversified operational support to the Legacy Bank team; completes all duties related to receiving and processing daily transactions. A Deposit Operations/ Call Center representative successfully promotes and supports the mission of Legacy Bank by providing “extraordinary service” to the Bank’s internal and external customers.
Deposit Operations/Call Center Representative accountabilities will include:
• Completes daily activities related to the following: item processing, ACH, exception processing, remote deposit capture, domestic and international wire transfers, Online Banking, Bill Payment and Mobile Banking
• Review all operations reports received from core banking system for accurate input of information.
• Document imaging / scanning.
• Complete some account recons daily, weekly and monthly.
• Responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries, provides research for customer service inquiries; monitors product usage and system operation; resolves problems within given authority.
• Provides Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking support to customers.
• Provides a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and Bank personnel Requirements
Successful candidates will bring demonstrated success with:
• Demonstrated success in a similar role within a bank operations department; account reconciliation and deposit operations experience highly preferred. Technical abilities along with problem solving skills highly preferred.
• Must possess high integrity and be service, technical and task oriented.
• Knowledge and experience with bank core system processing software and MS Office systems.
• High School diploma or equivalent.